People's Alliance PAC 2022 Virtual Endorsement Meeting Scheduled for April 3
(post updated 3/10/22)
Register here for the endorsement meeting.
Members of the People's Alliance PAC will once again meet virtually, on April 3, to endorse candidates for offices up and down the ballot.
The endorsement meeting will take place on April 3, 2022 at 1 pm. The endorsement meeting will be virtual, held on Zoom. Interpretation between English and Spanish will be available.
All attendees must join or renew their membership and register for the meeting no later than 5 pm on March 29 in order to participate. The meeting will start promptly at 1 pm.
For information about voting and participation eligibility, please visit: https://www.peoplesalliancepac.org/
PA membership requirements for PAC endorsement meetings:
- Every PA member who has paid dues for 2022 and been a member for more than 60 days prior to the endorsement meeting (joined by the end of the day on February 2, 2022) can speak and vote at the endorsement meeting.
- Members who joined PA for the first time after February 2, 20222, are welcome and encouraged to speak at the meeting, but cannot vote at this meeting.
Lapsed members may renew at any time before 5 pm on March 29, to speak and vote at the endorsement meeting. If you have not renewed for 2022, but plan to attend the endorsement meeting, please renew online now.
- Membership dues are $35 for individuals, $50 for households and $10/sliding scale for those who request it. Volunteering in lieu of membership dues is also available. Click here to join or renew.
All members must, in good conscience, subscribe to the People’s Alliance Vision Statement. The Vision Statement may be read aloud at the start of the meeting. To read the statement, visit www.durhampa.org/vision_statement.
- All members who attend the meeting will be asked to keep the results of the meeting confidential for 24 hours following the meeting, and to permanently keep confidential the identity of speakers at the meeting.
- All membership dues are used to support the activities of the People’s Alliance and no funds are retained by the People’s Alliance PAC to support or oppose any candidates for elected office.
- If you would like to support the work of the People's Alliance PAC, we encourage you to donate!
A complete list of frequently asked questions about PAC membership and procedures is available here.